Welcome to The Catholic Gentleman! If you’re a Catholic man who wants to grow in his faith and become a better man, you’re in the right place.
On this blog, you’ll find posts about manly saints you can imitate, beer, dressing sharp, marriage, spiritual weapons and a lot more. Here’s a sampling of our top posts to get you started.
- The Official Catholic Beer Blessing
- A Catholic Guide to Self Defense
- Get Married Young Man: Dating to Marry
- Let’s Talk About Porn
- St. Maximilian Kolbe on Serious, Repeated Sin
- Pipe Smoking 101
- Dress up for Mass
- A Conversation with Dr. Taylor Marshall
- Spiritual Weapons: 3 Hail Marys for Purity
- The Cardinal Virtues: Fortitude
- Manly Movie Moments: Becket Excommunicates Lord Gilbert
- Chesterton’s Rule of Drinking
You’ll also want to join over 24,000 other manly men on our Facebook community and get daily Catholic memes in your newsfeed. You can also follow me on Twitter and sign up to get email updates in your inbox.
Thanks for joining us!